Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All About Me

     Im from Western Kentucky. I grew up in a town called Paducah. My entire family lives there. I am an only child and I am very close to my parents. Ive been raised in a good home and couldnt ask for a better family.

     Ive always been pretty good at English and Writing, although Ive never really had a passion for either. On the rare occasion that Im forced to write, I feel like I do it pretty well. I think Im pretty strong at turning thoughts into words and making a strong sentence come together.

     I believe everyone has control over their own destiny. A person can only make so many excuses for themsleves or someone else. Each person has been given a spacial set of talents and abilties, and its up to them to use those abilitiesto better themsleves and those around them. I feel like no matter where you came from or what youve been through, you cannot feel sorry for yourself. There comes a point when youve got to make it happen.

     I am in college to ensure  a bright future for myself, and the family that I hope to have one day. Neither of my parents went to college and they  have always encouraged me to go to school and make something of myself.

     I absolutely love sports of any kind. If ESPN was a major, I would have a masters degree in no time. I could watch Sportsenter from now until the end of time and never get tired of it. I am a huge competitor, and I love to play sports as much as I love to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment