Sunday, August 28, 2011

Foreword to "Sompelace like America"

I thought the inotroduction to this book was pretty interesting. I didnt particularly care for the foreword because I can formulate my own oppinion of the book and what its about wihtout the help of a musician.
I like the idea of thee book, but I think I will be more interested in the story of the people rather than the oppinions being expressed, and the ideas of the economy. It will be easier for me to follow if I can connnect to a charachter rather than an oppinion. I think this book may also open my eyes to some things that I may not be too informed on. My grandfather lost a shit load of money in the stock market in the recent downturns in the economy. I think it will be interseting to learn about whats happening, and whats been happening through the eyes of people like myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment